I like closure. I think it’s important to look back before stepping forward, to take time to appreciate and remember and revel in the good. So even though there are technically a couple days left in 2016, here goes. A brief looking back at this year..
2016 was a great year.
Well, an eventful year for sure. And an interesting year for me personally, being the last year of my 20s. In a month I will be 30, so I’m glad to report that during this last year of being a 20-something I:
– Got my own website domain. (Had no idea what I was getting into when I jumped into that adventure..)
– Finally bought a piano! (A personal dream come true.)
– Sent out a first draft of my first novel to some trusted readers. (Still working on the second draft, but getting close! I think.)
– Changed my diet drastically and improved my quality of life significantly. (The LCHF diet, if you’re curious.)
On the blog, I:
– Forayed into political commentary for the first (and possibly last) time.
– Wrote my first blog series. Then my second and third.
– Learned how to do a bunch of technical things I was blissfully unaware of previously.
**What new things did you do this year? (Feel free to share in the comment section below!)**
And on that note..
One technical thing I learned just recently is how to make a survey! Yay! And, you have the opportunity to take my first ever survey on this blog! Right now! (No, but seriously, it would be awesome if you would.) I had a lot of fun making it. Can’t guarantee you’ll have the same amount of fun taking it, but only one way to find out! ;)
Note: It is an extremely easy breezy survey, mostly multiple choice. It should take approximately 3 minutes to complete. Or possibly less.
So here’s the survey!
Your chance to give some feedback, and my chance to learn more about you!
[os-widget path=”/ehogsten/elizabeth-s-blog-2016-survey” of=”ehogsten” comments=”false”]
Onward to 2017!
There will be challenges ahead, there may be heartbreak, but there is also much more good to come! Of that I am confident!