I like closure. I think it’s important to look back before stepping forward, to take time to appreciate and remember and revel in the good. So even though there are technically a couple days left in 2016, here goes. A brief looking back at this year..
2016 was a great year.
Well, an eventful year for sure. And an interesting year for me personally, being the last year of my 20s. In a month I will be 30, so I’m glad to report that during this last year of being a 20-something I:
– Got my own website domain. (Had no idea what I was getting into when I jumped into that adventure..)
– Finally bought a piano! (A personal dream come true.)
– Sent out a first draft of my first novel to some trusted readers. (Still working on the second draft, but getting close! I think.)
– Changed my diet drastically and improved my quality of life significantly. (The LCHF diet, if you’re curious.)
On the blog, I:
– Forayed into political commentary for the first (and possibly last) time.
– Wrote my first blog series. Then my second and third.
– Learned how to do a bunch of technical things I was blissfully unaware of previously.
**What new things did you do this year? (Feel free to share in the comment section below!)**
And on that note..
One technical thing I learned just recently is how to make a survey! Yay! And, you have the opportunity to take my first ever survey on this blog! Right now! (No, but seriously, it would be awesome if you would.) I had a lot of fun making it. Can’t guarantee you’ll have the same amount of fun taking it, but only one way to find out! ;)
Note: It is an extremely easy, breezy survey, mostly multiple choice. It should take approximately 3 minutes to complete. Or possibly less.
So here’s the survey!
Your chance to give some feedback, and my chance to learn more about you!
Onward to 2017!
There will be challenges ahead, there may be heartbreak, but there is also much more good to come! Of that I am confident!